More options, and better fitment. The Hitchgate Switch is designed to carry up to a 37″ tire on a full size truck and has options to carry tons of gear.
Hitchgate Switch (UHG4100): Most popular product. Great for Midsize vehicles up to a 37”(4Runners, Tacoma’s, Colorado’s) and Full-Size up to 37”(Silverado’s, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, Sequoias, Etc.) *Raised 4.5″ (High-Clearance)
*Wedge Lock and all hardware included to install the Switch and Tire.
***Fitment Notes –
Identify that you have at least 4 ½” from your hitch pinhole towards the front of your vehicle. Doing so will ensure that the Hitchgate will be able to engage its wedge lock design eliminating any wobble or play in your receiver that you may have.
Factors that can result in the receiver tubing not fitting can be caused by:
- Receiver tubing has a plate on the back end of the receiver that restricts the hitchgate tubing from running back enough for the wedge lock to have room to engage or hitch pin holes to align.
- Some model vehicles have a muffler in the rear that interferes with how far back the tubing is allowed to run. This will require the muffler or exhaust components to be relocated.
- You want to make sure the face of your hitch receiver recedes no more than 1” behind your bumper.
Additional Fitment questions at –
LEARN ~ Hitchgate Fitment Guide
**Notice of maintenance required** – Periodic tightening of the pivot bolt with a torque wrench to at least 60-70lbs every few months is needed to prevent movement on the swing arm. Also, over time replacing the Delrin washers and T handle bushings.
- License Plate Relocation Kit (LPR32204)
- Switch Gear Plate (SDRPM33470)
There are no reviews yet.