A set of Pickup Bed Load Bars used to transport gear over the bed of your truck when fitted with a Roll Top cover. This low profile solution includes 4 Pickup Roll Top Leg Mounts, 2 1475mm Load Bars that fit into the OEM tracks of your Roll Top cover, and fitting instructions.
- The Load Bars are mounted via Pickup Roll Top Load Mounts that bolt directly onto the Roll Top cover tracks.
- Allows for gear to be mounted above the pickup’s load bed.
- The load bed retains its load-carrying ability, while the drop-down door functions as usual.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion-free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather-resistant black powder coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components, and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
Note: If your Roll Top extrusion has a 6mm (0.24″) to 7mm (0.28″) slot opening, you may need Track Mount Stud Plate for installation.
2x LASS028 – Pick-Up Roll Top Leg Mount
1x LBSK017 – Roof Load Bar Pair 1475mm(W)
Black epoxy powder – coated T6 aluminium
Approximate Installed Weight: 8.38kg (18.47lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Load Bar Kit, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot, Grab-On Foot, or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Load Bar kit uses Legs, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Legs listed above to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Load Bar kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Load Bar (22mm/ 7/8″) to the height of the Foot Rails listed above to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicle’s roof.